Murphy’s Law #2
Murphy’s Law #3
Murphy’s Law #3 is a bitch. I crashed right after I posted it on twitter. I’m not looking forward to crashs 2 & 3…
Murphy’s Law #4
Murphy’s Law #5
Murphy’s Law #6
and of course it will also rain when you do bring a rain jacket…
Sorry about that Gerro. We’re cool now, right? ;-)
And while we’re talking about Gerro…
what are you doing giving your spare tube to Wiggo?
Not necessarily “Murphy’s Laws”, but a few other Laws of Cycling that always hold true (while I’m on a roll)…
- When you go into a bikeshop with intentions to buy some handlebar tape you’ll come out at least $300 poorer every time.
- You will always be home from a ride 30mins later than you told your wife. Always blame Law#5 and your riding mate.
- You will drive into your garage with your bike on your roofrack at some stage in your life. Guaranteed.
- When building a bike from parts you bought over the internet there will always be a piece that doesn’t fit.
- The day you have an unplanned EPIC 200km wet, windy, cold ride you’ll have big social engagement that evening.
Have a fantastic weekend, ride safe, and ride hard!