The 41.5km time trial from Arc et Senans to Besançon right before the mountain stages has given the General Classification a big shake-up. Although Cadel lost 1:43 to Wiggins there’s still two more weeks of racing to be done and I need to keep reminding myself that there more than two men fighting for the win. This means that the race is still unpredictable and there are a lot of favorites who have slipped out of GC contention who will take their opportunities when they can. Cadel doesn’t seemed to phased by his deficit and it’s not over until the fat lady sings in Paris.
Thank you to Jamie Jowett for supplying
1. Name the rider who rode for each of these teams – Ceramiche Panaria, Milram, Cervelo, Garmin-Cervelo, Orica Green Edge?
2. Which city was Brad Wiggins born?
3. How many English born riders are on Team Sky in the Tour?
4. Where is Orica Green Edge’s Michel Albasini from?
5. How many times has the La Planche des Belles FIlles climb featured in the Tour before?