The Bike Lane :: Season 2, Episode 4
In this week’s episode of The Bike Lane, Matt Keenan, Scott McGrory and I debrief after Paris-Roubaix, discuss the upcoming National Road Series, consider the benefits of running for cyclists, talk about the decisions you make out on the road to keep you safe, and put in our tips for this weekend’s Amstel Gold Race. As always, feel free to leave your views and opinions in the comments below.
In Episode 4 of The Bike Lane’s Spring Classics season, Matt, Scott and I chat about various topics, including:
– A brief analysis of Fabian Cancellara’s win at Paris-Roubaix.
– The benefits of including running your cycling training.
– The start of the National Road Series is here. How good is the standard compared to A-League soccer to the top level of the sport?
– Things to consider before going out on a ride which will keep you out of trouble.
– We put in our tips for Amstel Gold Race.
You can also enjoy this video on: