Don’t miss out on the latest CyclingTips updates.
Today Matt Keenan, Scott McGrory and special guest Will Walker bring to you another episode of The Bike Lane. In this episode we discuss many pressing topics including a brief recap of the Spring Classics which have now come to and end. We also talk about what’s going on with those new aero helmets, interview Jurgen Roelandts who finished third at Tour of Flanders and is now training in Melbourne for the month, and we talk to Dr. Mitch Anderson about post-workout recovery nutrition. We hope you enjoy.
In Episode 6 of The Bike Lane’s Spring Classics season, Matt, Scott and Will chat about various topics, including:
– Will Walker’s experiences in the pro peloton while at Rabobank, and his roommate Michael Rasmussen.
– What’s going on with those new aero helmets..
– We catch-up with the third place finishers from the Tour of Flanders, Jurgen Roelandts, the big Belgian is in Australia recharging his batteries.
– In this week’s Target Healthy Living Tips, Dr. Mitch Anderson gives us his tips on post ride nutrition to maximise recovery.
You can also enjoy this video on:
- YouTube (Subscribe to The Bike Lane Channel here)
- Vimeo (download directly here)
- Soundcloud (for those of you who just want the audio)
Special thanks to Ben Miller & John Hewat as well as the Salford Lad’s Club for allowing us to film the show in their cafe. Also, thank you to The Sweetshop, our production partner.