The Bike Lane: From Italy To The Boardroom
Welcome to another episode of The Bike Lane. We’re now entering the Grand Tour season and in this week’s show we have lots to talk about. We preview the Giro d’Italia and have a chat with Richie Porte to get his insights, we go through some core exercise tips with the VIS strength and conditioning coach, we’ve got part 2 of our Charlie Pickering interview, a new segment called “The Board Meeting” and much more.
– The Giro d’Italia: Who’s your tip for the Maglia Rosa?
– What do you think would qualify as a successful Giro d’Italia for Cadel Evans?
– Is it crunch time for Jack Bobridge? Or are we being too hard on him?
– Matty Goss – can Orica-GreenEDGE get their lead-out train together for Gossy to get some wins?
– Core exercises tips with the VIS strength and conditioning coach. Do you work on your core? Or is it like flossing your teeth?
– Part 2 of our interview with Charlie Pickering interview. What would you rather see: Essendon win the premiership, or Richie Porte win the Tour de France?
– The Board Meeting: style over speed?
You can also enjoy this video on:
- YouTube (Subscribe to The Bike Lane Channel here)
- Vimeo (download directly here)
- Soundcloud (for those of you who just want the audio)