The Bike Lane: Ins and outs, highlights and lowlights
Welcome to episode 4 of the third season of The Bike Lane. In this edition we consider the good and bad of next year’s Tour de France route, we put your questions to Australian Belkin pro David Tanner, we take a look at the battle for supremacy in the women’s National Road Series (and consider women’s cycling more generally), we look at the make-up of Orica-GreenEDGE’s squad for 2014, The Hot Lap makes a return and much more.
In this episode of The Bike Lane we:
- Consider the route for the 2014 Tour de France and discuss some of the positives and negatives with former yellow jersey winner and living legend Phil Anderson.
- Put your questions to little-known Australian pro David Tanner (Belkin)
- Discuss the 2013 women’s National Road Series with Rebecca Dicelo (McConnell), manager of Team Breeze and former Women’s Giro winner, including the contest between former teammates Ruth Corset and Katrin Garfoot and the state of domestic women’s cycling in Australia
- Scott McGrory gives some ergo tips that will help you with criterium racing
- Take a look at all the ins and outs at Orica-GreenEDGE for 2014
- Return to Yarra Boulevard for Jenny McPherson’s tilt at The Hot Lap
- Psych ourselves up for Movember which starts tomorrow!
Be sure to follow The Bike Lane on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes by heading here or searching for “The Bike Lane” at the iTunes Store.
Special thanks to our season sponsor Health.com.au, Country Road for dressing us, Malachi Moxon for opening his doors for us to film the show in Northside Wheelers. Also, thank you to The Sweetshop, our production partner.