Don’t miss out on the latest CyclingTips updates.
Welcome to episode seven of The Bike Lane’s third season. In this week’s show we put your questions to Cadel Evans; hear some untold stories from Dan Jones, the man behind Orica-GreenEDGE’s Backstage Pass videos; and we feature a Hot Lap showdown between My Kitchen Rules duo “Smiley” Sam and his cousin Chris.
In this episode we:
- Discuss the push for safety on our roads, including gracious cycling, stickers for cars and Amy Gillett Foundation’s new partnership with Toll Group
- Interview Cadel Evans at his home in Barwon Heads
- Hear some untold stories from Dan Jones, the man behind Orica-GreenEDGE’s Backstage Pass videos
- Chat with Justin Cordy — High Performance Manager at the Western Bulldogs AFL team — about illness and recovery, for the Health.com.au Healthy Living Tips
- Watch as “Smiley Sam” from My Kitchen Rules takes on his cousin Chris in The Hot Lap
Be sure to follow The Bike Lane on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes by heading here or searching for “The Bike Lane” at the iTunes Store.
Special thanks to our season sponsor Health.com.au, Country Road for dressing us and to Malachi Moxon for letting us film the show at Northside Wheelers. Also, thank you to The Sweetshop, our production partner.
If you’d like to support the panel’s Movember efforts, you can donate to the CyclingTips Movember network here.