In this episode we:
- Discuss the appointment of Gerry Ryan as President and Adrian Anderson as interim CEO of Cycling Australia
- Put your questions to Richie Porte
- Chat to 2012 World Championship road race silver medallist Rachel Neylan about her rollercoaster of a season and what’s next for her
- Learn some strategies for shedding those few extra kilos with Alan McCubbin, President of Sports Dietitians Australia, for the Health.com.au Healthy Living Tips
- Talk about the etiquette of the bunch ride (for further reading, check out this piece: The Lost Art of the Group Ride)
- Head to Yarra Boulevard to see how Australian middle distance runner Craig Mottram (who has a VO2max of 91!) goes at The Hot Lap
- Remind that you can help us raise money for men’s health through our Movember efforts (see link below to donate).
Be sure to follow The Bike Lane on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes by heading here or searching for “The Bike Lane” at the iTunes Store.
Special thanks to our season sponsor Health.com.au, Country Road for dressing us and to Malachi Moxon for letting us film the show at Northside Wheelers. Also, thank you to The Sweetshop, our production partner.
If you’d like to support the panel’s Movember efforts, you can donate to the CyclingTips Movember network here.