Don’t miss out on the latest CyclingTips updates.
Welcome to episode nine of The Bike Lane’s third season. In this episode we have an interview with Darryl Impey, cornering tips with Robbie McEwen, a look at Drapac Professional Cycling with insights from Jonathan Cantwell and team manager Jono Breekveldt and Koen de Kort tires to knock Scott McGrory off the top of The Hot Lap leaderboard.
In this episode:
- We look at Masters racing, particularly around the Tour of Bright, and ask whether any category of cycling is taken more seriously at a local level
- We put your questions to South Africa’s first Tour de France yellow jersey wearer Daryl Impey
- We go to The Inside Line to get some criterium cornering tips with Robbie McEwen, thanks to Scott Bikes
- We put Drapac Professional Cycling under the microscope ahead of their return to the ProContinental ranks and speak with team manager Jonathan Breekveldt and star rider Jonathan Cantwell
- Scott McGrory chats to Justin Cordy about the effects of heat on training outcomes, for the Health.com.au Healthy Living Tips
- Argos-Shimano pro Koen de Kort takes on The Hot Lap and tries to unseat long-time leader Scott McGrory.
Be sure to follow The Bike Lane on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes by heading here or searching for “The Bike Lane” at the iTunes Store.
Special thanks to our season sponsor Health.com.au, Country Road for dressing us and to Malachi Moxon for letting us film the show at Northside Wheelers. Also, thank you to The Sweetshop, our production partner.
If you’d like to support the panel’s Movember efforts, you can donate to the CyclingTips Movember network here.