Don’t miss out on the latest CyclingTips updates.
It’s been a long and dreary winter and spring for many North Americans as the rainy months just kept going and going. But now that spring weather is finally here (kinda), Ella editor Anne-Marije Rook has been able to put in some outside miles and test some new and fun product.
She’s been rotating through various shoes, helmets and apparel while fighting off muscle fatigue with Topical Edge. A lifestyle cyclist first and foremost, Rook has been riding around the city in the dark hours to test the visibility of Bontrager’s safety apparel as well as the crowd-funded Aster commuter backpack.
Click the links below to skip through to a particular review:
- Giro Factress Techlace shoes
- Topical Edge Athletic Lotion
- Aster Cycling Backpack
- Fi’zi:k Luce Carbon Women’s Saddle
- Fi’zi:k R1B Shoes
- Mavic Sequence Pro Women’s Helmet
- Mavic Sequence Elite Women’s Shoes
- Bontrager’s Hi-Vis Apparel