SRAM ROAD GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Who can enter :
- The Contest is open to entrants from all around the world.
- If an entrant is under the age of majority the prize will be sent to their legal guardian.
- Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s (SRAM LLC) decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. How to enter : Instagram Story :
• Follow SRAM Road & CyclingTips on Instagram and tag 2 people in the CyclingTips post.
Instagram Feed :
• Follow SRAM Road & CyclingTips, like the post and tag 2 friends in the
Grand Prize :
- The Sponsors (SRAM LLC) will have sole discretion over prize(s), if a prize is no longer available and a substitute will be decided and provided by the sponsor (SRAM LLC).
- In order to be verified as the Winner, the selected entrant must respond to the prize notification email from CyclingTips staff or CyclingTips Instagram message within seven (7) days of transmission, confirming that he/she: a. (i) has read, understands and complies with the Official Rules; b. (ii) releases and discharges the Sponsor (SRAM LLC); and c. (iii) consents to the announcement of the Winner’s name and the use by or on behalf of the Sponsor (SRAM LLC) of the Winner’s name and/or photograph and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, without any further compensation to the Winner.
- Should the Winner fail to comply with any of the requirements contained in these Official Rules, the Grand Prize will be automatically forfeited and another winner will be selected at random using a third-party tool. The initial winner(s) will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards the Sponsor (SRAM LLC) or anyone involved in the Contest. Other :
- Any use of an electronic device to enhance or alter entrants’ odds of winning will count as a fraudulent entry. Entries that are fraudulent are not permitted and will be declared invalid.
- The Sponsor (SRAM LLC) reserves the right to delete any entries or remove participants that are in violation of the Official Rules.
- The winner will be selected at random and will be notified via Instagram private message within 48 hours of their name being drawn.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local/municipal laws and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these Official Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- The Sponsor (LLC) will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for, or liable to any entrant or any other person for: a. any erroneous lost, damaged, late, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, defective, or altered Contest registrations, regardless of the cause, including, but not limited to, failure of the Site; b. any failure for any reason whatsoever of the selected entrant to receive a prize notification; c. any changes in email addresses after Contest registrations are submitted; and d. any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause.
- If for any reason the Contest is not capable of being conducted as intended by the Sponsor (LLC), including due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause that corrupts or interferes with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, the Sponsor (SRAM LLC) may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant responsible for such misconduct and cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
- Decisions of the Sponsors (SRAM LLC) and CyclingTips are final and binding.
- By entering the Contest, participants consent to the Sponsor’s (SRAM LLC) collection, use, and disclosure of the personal information provided in the Contest registration for the administration of the Contest, including posting of the Winner’s name and city of residence on the Sponsor’s (SRAM LLC) website. The Sponsor (SRAM LLC) will use the Winner’s personal information only for identified purposes, and protect the Winner’s personal information in a manner that is. Entrants may write to the Sponsor (SRAM LLC) and request that their information be removed from the Sponsor’s (SRAM LLC) records.