Want to work with CT? We’re hiring a marketing manager
CyclingTips is a quickly growing company with fantastic career opportunities and a work culture that’s second to none. We are on the leading edge of creating a new business model in cycling media and we’re only getting started.
Our mission at CyclingTips is to bring you the best content in the world that showcases the beauty of cycling in all its glory. We want to inspire people to love the sport as much as we do, and ultimately pull you away from the computer to get out for a ride.
To achieve our mission, we need to attract the best people around the globe and put their skills and experience towards something we’re all passionate about: riding bikes.
Right now, we’re looking for a marketing manager.
CyclingTips Marketing Manager
The key focus of the CyclingTips Marketing Manager is to help drive new member acquisition from strategy through to execution. Additional responsibilities include overseeing general CyclingTips marketing activities, managing activations, and delivering sales assets. This is an intermediate level position (not junior, not senior) that will be an integral part of growing the business.
Membership key tasks:
- Develop and execute campaigns for new member acquisition
- Make informed decisions based on data analysis
- Development and delivery of key messaging
- Creation of content for membership and promotional social media (FB, Instagram, Strava)
- Acquisition reporting
- Member activations
CyclingTips key tasks:
- Deliver on general CT marketing strategy
- Ensure, where applicable, that content has multi-platform/business unit integration
- Manage activations (e.g. Sea Otter, Eurobike activities, etc.)
- Ensure sales assets are delivered (e.g. Fantasy, competitions etc.) and close the loop on how this attracts new members and retains existing members
- Immersed in the cycling culture with a strong understanding of the market (both on consumer side and industry side)
- Strong understanding of CyclingTips’ business (and media in general)
- Amazing communication skills for articulating our value-proposition to members and industry
- End-to-end campaign management experience
- Strong written skills
- Ability to self-manage and work to a deadline
- Eye for good design and photography (bonus if you also have a basic knowledge of how to do these things)
- Up to date with latest social media trends and able to make recommendations on best practice
- Has a network within the cycling industry
- Experience with creating successful industry partnerships where all parties can benefit
- Strong social media understanding and execution skills
- Bachelors degree in Marketing / Communications or similar
- 3+ years of experience in media
- A proven track record in creating or managing successful membership programs
- Keen cyclist, and one who understands cycling terminology
- Ideally located in Boulder, Colorado, USA or Melbourne, Australia. Remote North American or Australian candidates will also be considered.
If this is you, and you want to be a part of a fast-moving business in the greatest industry in the world, please get in touch with Andy van Bergen (email@example.com).