2022 TOUR DE FANTASY FEMMES COMPETITION
The Tour de France is nearly finished, which means it’s time for another CyclingTips Fantasy Competition with the launch of the Tour de France Femmes avec Zwift.
As with previous editions, of course you can enter solo, but the real fun is in the mini leagues – so gather some cycling mates, join a mini league or create one and let the competition begin! Best of all we’ll do all the heaving lifting for you by automatically creating all your favourite mini leagues from the TDF competition.
Naturally we’ll be keeping you up to date daily throughout the competition with details on how the various category leaderboards are progressing, as well as plenty of tips from the CyclingTips team on the ground and from further afield.
Of course the easiest way to take part in the fantasy competition is via the CyclingTips Fantasy app. Once installed you can toggle between the mens and women’s tours from the top righthand side of the screen.
HOW IT WORKS
1. If you have already downloaded the app, check that you have the most recent version, and then simply toggle to the Tour de Fantasy Femmes competition via the toggle in the top right corner.
2. You choose a rider per stage. You get GC points based on where the rider finishes in the stage, as well as KOM and Sprint points. See the competition rules for a breakdown of the points allocation.
3. Each rider you choose has his points go towards your overall total. The person with the highest points at the end of the competition wins.
4. You can only choose a rider once throughout the race.
5. Not sure how to begin? On the ‘my picks’ page you can use the handy auto picker / get me started function to automatically pre-populate some tips for you.
There is also kudos on the line for the overall KOM and Sprint winners. What happens if you accidentally miss a stage? No problem: you’re not out of the game. You can read the full rules here.
You can also create mini-leagues to compete with your friends, colleagues or family, either for bragging rights or you can offer prizes of your own!
NOTE: Entries will be accepted until Tuesday, July 26, 2022. Late entries will receive the default picks (see rules) for stages missed.