CyclingTips is a quickly growing company with a fantastic career opportunities and a work culture second to none. We are on the leading edge with creating a new business model in cycling media and we’re only getting started.
Our mission at CyclingTips is to bring you the best content in the world that showcases the beauty of cycling in all its glory. We want to inspire people to love the sport as much as we do, and ultimately pull you away from the computer to get out for a ride.
To achieve our mission, we need to attract the best people around the globe which allows them to put their skills and experience towards something we’re all passionate about: riding bikes.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, DIGITAL AD SALES – EUROPE
CyclingTips.com is growing and we are looking for a digital advertising Account Executive based in the U.K or Europe. As an Account Executive at CyclingTips, you will be responsible for managing and building relationships with some of the cycling industry’s most important and exciting brands. You will work closely with our sales, marketing and graphics teams to create and sell high-performing strategic digital marketing campaigns that deliver both short-term and long-term results for your clients.
The successful candidate will have a passion for all things bikes and an opinion on head angles, sock height, colour matching kits and saddlebags. Bonus points if you have cycling industry experience in a sales or marketing role.
Position: Account Executive @ CyclingTips
Location: 100% remote; U.K or Europe preferred
Experience: 7+yrs experience in a professional sales or marketing role
Education: Bachelor degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing or Media Studies preferred
We’d love to hear from you if the following sounds like you!
- You want to work with the fastest-growing cycling website in the world
- You enjoy riding bikes and like the idea of having meetings on the bike
- You truly believe in the power of well-executed marketing, branding and advertising
- You have a consultative sales approach (You will need to put yourself in the client’s shoes and think like a marketer)
- You approach each opportunity strategically and find creative ways to drive results for your clients
- You have the ability to identify and make a positive impact on key decision-makers
- You have a proven record in achieving and exceeding sales targets, as well as managing a pipeline mixed with new and recurring business
- You can hold an audience’s attention with your presentation skills including in-person, video conference and over the phone
- You’re self-starter who is motivated to achieve and exceed targets
- Tech-savvy with solid computer skills is a must
- Some travel required
If you consider yourself the best of the best and you want to be a part of a fast moving business on the bleeding edge of media and technology, please submit your CV to Alan Crisp, Head of Sales