CyclingTips is a quickly growing company with a fantastic career opportunities and a work culture second to none. We are on the leading edge with creating a new business model in cycling media and we’re only getting started.
Our mission at CyclingTips is to bring you the best content in the world that showcases the beauty of cycling in all its glory. We want to inspire people to love the sport as much as we do, and ultimately pull you away from the computer to get out for a ride.
To achieve our mission, we need to attract the best people around the globe which allows them to put their skills and experience towards something we’re all passionate about: riding bikes.
CyclingTips Marketing Manager
The key focus of the CyclingTips Marketing Manager is to help drive new member acquisition from strategy through to execution. Additional responsibilities include overseeing general CyclingTips marketing activities, managing activations, and delivering sales assets. This is an intermediate level position (not junior, not senior) that will be an integral part of growing the business.
Membership key tasks:
- Develop and execute campaigns for new member acquisition
- Informed decisions based on data analysis
- Development and delivery of key messaging
- Creation of content for membership and promotional social media (FB, Instagram, Strava)
- Acquisition reporting
- Member activations
CyclingTips key tasks:
- Deliver on general CT marketing strategy
- Ensure where applicable content has multi-platform/business unit integration
- Manage activations (e.g. Sea Otter, Eurobike activities, etc)
- Ensure sales assets are delivered (e.g. Fantasy, competitions etc.) and close the loop on how this attracts new members and retains existing members
- Immersed in the cycling culture and a strong understanding of the market (both on consumer side and industry side)
- Strong understanding of CyclingTips’ business (and media in general)
- Amazing communication skills with articulating our value-proposition to members and industry
- End-to-end campaign management experience
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to self-manage and work to a deadline
- Eye for good design design and photography (bonus if you have a basic knowledge of how to do these things also)
- Up to date with latest social media trends and able to make recommendations on best practice
- Network within the cycling industry
- Experience with creating successful industry partnerships and how each can benefit
- Strong social media understanding and execution skills
- Bachelor degree in Marketing / Communications or similar
- Has 3+ years of experience in media
- Has a proven track record in creating or managing successful membership programs
- Keen cyclist, and understands cycling terminology
- Preference for location in Boulder, CO or Melbourne, Australia. Remote North American or Australian candidates will be considered.
If this is you, and and you want to be a part of a fast moving business in the greatest industry in the world, please get in touch with Andy van Bergen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, DIGITAL AD SALES – EUROPE
CyclingTips.com is growing and we are looking for a digital advertising Account Executive based in the U.K or Europe. As an Account Executive at CyclingTips, you will be responsible for managing and building relationships with some of the cycling industry’s most important and exciting brands. You will work closely with our sales, marketing and graphics teams to create and sell high-performing strategic digital marketing campaigns that deliver both short-term and long-term results for your clients.
The successful candidate will have a passion for all things bikes and an opinion on head angles, sock height, colour matching kits and saddlebags. Bonus points if you have cycling industry experience in a sales or marketing role.
Position: Account Executive @ CyclingTips
Location: 100% remote; U.K or Europe preferred
Experience: 7+yrs experience in a professional sales or marketing role
Education: Bachelor degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing or Media Studies preferred
We’d love to hear from you if the following sounds like you!
- You want to work with the fastest-growing cycling website in the world
- You enjoy riding bikes and like the idea of having meetings on the bike
- You truly believe in the power of well-executed marketing, branding and advertising
- You have a consultative sales approach (You will need to put yourself in the client’s shoes and think like a marketer)
- You approach each opportunity strategically and find creative ways to drive results for your clients
- You have the ability to identify and make a positive impact on key decision-makers
- You have a proven record in achieving and exceeding sales targets, as well as managing a pipeline mixed with new and recurring business
- You can hold an audience’s attention with your presentation skills including in-person, video conference and over the phone
- You’re self-starter who is motivated to achieve and exceed targets
- Tech-savvy with solid computer skills is a must
- Some travel required
If you consider yourself the best of the best and you want to be a part of a fast moving business on the bleeding edge of media and technology, please submit your CV to Alan Crisp, Head of Sales